Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Ensuring that the commission’ assets are secured
- Implementing security policies ‘
- Preparing work plans and budgets for security requirements;
- Coordinating security operations with public law enforcement agencies;
- Developing emergency management and contingency procedures;
- Identifying, investigating and resolving security breaches;
- Keeping abreast with emerging security challenges and devising appropriate interventions to ensure the organization security is maintained at all times;
- Monitoring all surveillance cameras and CCTV remote viewer programs.
The ideal candidate shall possess the following:
- Degree in any of the following. Criminology, criminology and criminal justice, criminology and fraud management, criminology and security management; or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Undergone a four (4) weeks approved security course at CID training school or an approved security course from the military or its equivalent
- Served in the forces for a period five (5) years
- Proven experience in the use of CCTV and surveillance cameras in the security function.
- A first aid certificate from recognized institution;
- Satisfy the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Key personal attributes / functional skills
The ideal candidate should:
- Be honest, trustworthy and possess a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Be results oriented and willing to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Have strategic leadership skills.
- Be a team player with ability to motivate staff.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with varied stakeholders.
- Be customer centric and resourceful in problem solving.