Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the role holder will meet overall NPS, revenue and acquisition targets for the assigned territory and work with Safaricom Business Partners to retain, develop, manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues.
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets in the territory;
- Increase product and Business solutions penetration through cross sell to named accounts, in assigned territory;
- Ensure revenue growth by growing ARPA in the accounts through up sell;
- Achieve the set NPS targets for the Accounts in the territory;
- Ensure achievement of set churn targets for assigned accounts ;
- Develop strong relationships with customers at CxO to maintain ongoing revenue stream;
- Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out Account Development Plans;
- Minimum 1 years ’experience in selling to the SME market
- Diploma in Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognized university;
- Solid understanding of the Enterprise market, trends and technology as well as sound knowledge of the Nairobi region market;
- Experience in managing indirect channel in a telecoms environment is an added advantage;
- Strong business Acumen;
- Team player with pleasant outgoing personality & resilience;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure.
- As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field;
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document;
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate;
- National ID/Passport.