Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Cloud Computing is one of the most important IT strategies nowadays. It provides strategy for enterprises to revolutionize all aspects of how they provide and use IT either by improving the cost efficiency, enabling new innovation, more rapidly developing solutions and improving the operation of IT systems. Oracle is a potent force in Cloud Computing and has technology to enable customers to build Cloud services, use Cloud services and provide Cloud services. Combining Technology, Applications and Systems, Oracle can provide the most comprehensive solutions for implementing IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services nowadays.
Cloud Systems & Integration SENIOR SOLUTION ENGINEER
The primary role of a Cloud Systems & Integration Solution Architect/Engineer is to work in a pre-sales capacity t o effectively position and ensure growth of Oracle Cloud (PaaS, IaaS), Engineered Systems (ES) and Cloud at Customer (C@C) portfolio, with a deep cloud maintenance background, to generate and support opportunities for developing customer’s business by deploying these products. Solution engineer d efines customer solutions, associated architectures and strategic roadmaps, followed by work in a solution oriented approach. As such understanding of customer needs, being able to communicate with senior customer staff, from both, business and IT perspective, and increasing value to the customer are key. Customer audiences will include business departments and IT. Solution architect will become part of the regional East African Solution Engineering Team serving the following main responsibilities:
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue targets
- Having a level of understanding across the breadth of Oracle’s product set and technology architectures.
- Supporting the selling function.
- Provide high quality technical pre-sales services to customers and partners (value proposition, cloud workshops, cloud products positioning) through presentations, demonstrations/seminars, proof of concepts, installations, response to Invitations to Tender and Request for Information documents
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge on Oracle Cloud systems and System Integration to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/cloud model understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks.
- Formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Lead and participate in marketing activities (presentations, events, articles etc.)
- Maintain knowledge and commercial awareness of the competitor product/solution offerings and value propositions
- Present the business value of Oracle’s Cloud-based technology solutions through examples and TCO calculations
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and then to link them to Oracle Cloud systems
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and partners throughout the sales lifecycle
– Acting as an expert for the Oracle Engineered Systems (OP and Cloud@Customer)
- University degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering technical university programs
- R elevant experience in Oracle products and Cloud solutions, Sales Consulting or Consulting roles
- Proven hands on experience in infrastructure solutions, IaaS, pre-integrated systems, cloud services will be considered an advantage
- Strong knowledge and expertise in system integration and Cloud-based infrastructure technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build effective relationships with customer focus
- Results oriented and motivated; ability & willingness to adopt to new technologies
- Ability to travel where business requires to do so
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification, and memberships (where applicable)
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.