Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Liaising with the University Librarian in planning and coordination of library services.
- Marketing the library through publications of bulletin, manuals and guides, attending to official correspondence, career development and counseling.
- Performance evaluation.
- Training and professional development.
- Budget preparation and harmonization.
- Promotion of staff welfare.
- Participating in Resource Mobilization activities.
- Undertaking labour relations/public relations.
- Responsible for staff development and capacity building.
- Facilitating library services user education and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by senior officer.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Doctorate degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution;
- At least four (4) years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Information Communication Technology.
- Membership registration to a relevant professional body.
- Published at least two (2) relevant refereed publications.
Terms And Conditions Of Service
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the existing Terms and Conditions of Service.