Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are proactively looking for a Stock Accountant to take up the opportunity when it falls vacant in the future. As a member of the Supply Chain Finance team, responsible for ensuring reliability and accuracy of all financial and secondly non-financial information on stocks (Raw Material, Packaging Material & Finished Goods) in the entire process. Proactively identify all costs, issues and risk involving stocks and inform on its impact on business results.
- Ensure correct accounting and valuation for Finished Goods, Raw & Pack Stocks both at Unilever and at approved 3rd parties and Engineering spares in line with the accounting policy and the International Accounting Standards
- Correct provisioning for Slow moving and obsolete stocks per the stocks policy
- Partnering with the business (Supply Chain, Marketing and Sales teams etc) on initiatives to run down SLOBS.
- Monitor and ensure effectiveness of Stocks and Engineering spares controls including continuous review of processes and policy to maintain a sound control environment around stocks.
- Organize and coordinate the monthly and quarterly stock take for Finished Goods, Raw & Pack and Engineering spares (yearly) including ensuring that there are resources for the count and that all locations have been counted and signed off and following up on any issues raised during the count.
- Provide advice to supply chain teams in their countries for exceptions to process/policy or introduction of new processes.
- Monthly stocks forecasting with planners for working capital reporting.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Management Accounting in Unilever or similar industry
- Management/Financial Accounting experience in an FMCG business.
- Experience in a multinational company will be ideal.
- Must be a graduate of a Business Course, preferably with excellent Accounting background
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in the application of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word tools.
Interested applicants should: